Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF!!

The weekend has FINALLY COME! FIGHT weekend!! :D I am SOOOOO pumped to see KOS and GSP go at it. They both have amazing wrestling pedigrees and KOS' stand up has REALLY improved since their last battle. This is going to be silly.. I expect a war!

Today I get to see the person that is closest and dearest to me... Mel. I'm going down to Montreal this afternoon, to spend an evening of Chinese food, chats, and a movie. Saturday - we'll be up and at'm early... Can't wait! Meditation, good coffee, and great chats... Fight night, then back home to chill... I really need this weekend. I'm excited!

Quick shout out to friend, and happiness mentor Tina Su. She's not only taught me about how to be free of life's burdens, but how to laugh at yourself once in a while. It's nice to be reminded that we can strive to be happy, but are also human. I love you man!

Please vote for Tina:

Vote for Me
Good Mood Gig from SAM-e

She's an amazing woman and an inspiration... I just KNOW she'll make us all proud!

Ok... off to work! Catch you all on the flipside!

No comments: