Good morning friends!!
- Mélanie - Mélanie has not only been there through thick and thin, but has also been my rock, my saviour, and the keeper of my heart. I met Mélanie some years ago, and have had the recent pleasure of re-acquainting with her. Mélanie is the one that sparked this whole process, and has helped me see myself for who I truly am. I love her sincerely.
- Tina Su - Although I knew that something had to change, I wasn’t entirely sure where to start. I began looking for answers, and happened upon Think Simple Now . Think Simple Now, is a candidly written blog that focuses on personal happiness and addresses real-life issues on our path to inner fulfillment. I found TSN’s articles, and blog entries to be very engaging. Everything was laid out in a format that was easy to read and understand. This was just what I was looking for! After sharing much correspondence with Tina, she took a personal interest in *my* happiness, and helped me to start a daily routine to reach *my* goals. I can proudly say that I’ve never felt better about myself. Thank you one thousand times over Tina. You’re the best!
- Valerie Reynolds – My mother, my saviour. If there were a woman who could walk on water, it would be my mom. Mom has been in my corner, guiding me, and offering me solace throughout my entire life. I am certain that I would not be half the man I am today without her warmth, love, and guided assistance. I love you Mom… always, and forever.
- Ryan Davis – You don’t happen among many people who ‘get it’ in life; my brother is one of the lucky few that do. A speaker of few words, with an energy that could move mountains, Ryan embodies all that is Buddhism. Anyone who can proclaim that “Happiness is waking up in the morning to the sun shining, while enjoying a glass of orange juice” doesn’t really have to say much. He is my brother, my friend and my spiritual mentor. I love you bro. Thank you for everything.
- Khrū Jeff – Khrū Jeff is my Muay Thai coach, and instructor, training out of The Ottawa Academy Of Martial Arts. With a record of 24-5 in Amateur Muay Thai and having held provincial and Canadian National titles in CAMTAO and the World Muay Thai Federation, Khrū Jeff is no stranger to competition. His competitive spirit and drive has helped me like no other. When I was down on my luck; Khrū Jeff was one of the few that took a personal interest in me. We shared a few life stories that have really helped shape me. He reminded me that talk is cheap, and actions speak. He checks in with me often, and reminds me to be a warrior, and to live a lifestyle that is congruent with my goals. I love you Khrū Jeff. Khawp khun khrap.
- Gaetan Larocque – My boss at work and my friend in times of need. “Gaets” has really given me a second chance at life. I think he was there, when I was at my worst. We’ve had quite a few heart to heart chats. He is a very warm and kind hearted man. Thank you Gaetan.