Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!

Wow! It's already almost noon!! Crazy!

Ok... I have to come right out and say this. I've sorta dropped the meditation ball as of late. I've been training really hard at Muay Thai, and when I get home, I try to unwind, and usually end up sleeping late. I can't seem to get myself out of bed in the morning to do it. Time management is of the essence here. Corrections will be made.

*yawn* 1/2 way there... today is a day filled with haircuts, rent payment, and typing up loose ends, before I leave for Montreal. I hope I don't forget anything.

I got a GREAT compliment on my manipulation entry down below, and was asked to polish it up, with a bit of intro/background, to perhaps have it published! Wonderful news! Anything I can do, to perhaps help someone else relate is just wonderful.

Take care, and have a good one!

Matt

No comments: