Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Back to the basics

How did I start this off, and what was the key to keeping me happy, healthy and sane?  It’s time we got back to the basics. 

I’ve let my daily routine completely slip, and haven’t been practicing the things that have worked thus far.  Meditation and stretching have gone to the wayside.  The familiar grind has taken over, and I have put myself second again.

I am going to start off with a nice guided mediation, followed by some light stretching, then a shower to complete the routine.



This started off sort of fast for my taste, and took a bit to get into.  It was nice, and worked well, however it ended too abruptly.  I think I may pick another piece to use next time.

I already feel much more grounded and serene. 

It’s good to be back.

Matt


No comments: